- Handmade for you
- Guaranteed for a lifetime
- Made in America | St. Paul, Minnesota
- "Oven door" entry main compartment, secured by rain/dust flap and 3 buckles
- Buckle straps attach to bottom frame for security
- Rolled leather handles with snap grip
- Solid brass hardware
- Bottom compartment fully lined and padded
- Secret interior pocket
- Exterior zippered end pocket
- Reinforced with leather at all wear and stress points
- Grab straps on both ends
- Constructed on the most widely accepted check-in platform
- Telescoping handle
- Handle, wheels & stair glides are securely riveted to a sturdy one-piece bottom tray
- Leather luggage tag
- Fully lined
- 30"W x 17"H x 15"D
- 13.2 lbs.
J.W. Hulme Co. is one of the oldest makers of leather and canvas goods in America. We take great pride in our reputation for using the finest materials and meticulously handcrafting classic bags and accessories that exceed expectations and last a lifetime. Should your item require repair at any time, simply contact customer service. details
J.W. Hulme’s exclusive, premium leathers are an experience all their own. Each lot of full-grain hides is delivered semi-naked, so that natural variations, such as small scars, creases, and striations are more pronounced than in more processed leathers. These naturally occurring marks are features, not flaws. Each leather piece is expertly crafted by a skilled artisan who has an uncompromising eye for detail. With regular use, your leather bag or accessory will age gracefully, developing a rich patina and distinctive character.
Free Shipping on all Orders
It's simple: free ground shipping on all U.S. orders. Expedited options and international shipping is also available. Orders ship from the hands of our artisans in St. Paul, Minnesota directly to you. details
FREE RETURN SHIPPING | 60-DAY RETURNS
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a refund or exchange within 60 days of purchase. Return shipping on U.S. orders is free: you will be provided a pre-paid FedEx domestic label for returns. Returned products must be in new condition.
PERSONALIZED PRODUCTS MAY NOT BE RETURNED.