New Denim Project Blanket Shirt
80% RECYCLED COTTON, 20% COTTON
- Blanket Shirt made from recycled blue jeans!
- Turning denim scraps into new textiles, reducing our environmental footprint, saving loads of water, and keeping a good thing going.
- Crafted with heavyweight recycled denim twill and buttons made from nuts, it's a layer built to last!
- A touch more rugged than the original, this is your durable top layer you can throw on over a tee or lightweight sweater. On chillier days, you can add an overcoat on top too.
- The recycled denim brings some subtle texture for a homespun feel.