Last Updated 5/5/2014
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including, when you visit our site, register with us, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to our lists, and in connection with other features we make available on our site. Personal information you provide us with may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. In some cases, it may include your gender, birthday and personal interests. You can visit our site without providing any personal information, and we will collect personal information from you only if you voluntarily provide it to us in connection with a purchase, subscription or other use of the site. When you purchase a product from our site, or return one, we collect information about that transaction, including personal information and details about the product, and the purchase or return.
We automatically collect certain data and non-personal identification information from everyone that interacts with our site. This information includes things like the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the referring link through which you accessed our site.
How we Protect Your Information
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
How we use Your InformationWe may collect and use your personal and non-personal information in the following ways:
- -To process and fulfill your order, and send you updates on your order and shipment
- -To respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- -To personalize and enhance your shopping experience
- -To link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service
- -To help us improve our site design, products and services
- -To analyze trends, usage and statistics
- -To send you information and offers about our products, services, promotions and contests, unless you have directed us not to
- -To administer and fulfill our promotions and contests
How we may Share Your InformationWe may share your personal and other information in the following ways:
- -With our service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf
- -With our partners and others for purposes of sending their own direct mail and email, unless you opt out of this type of sharing by changing your account preferences or by contacting us
- -As requested or directed by you
- -If needed to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party
- -If needed to respond to the request of law enforcement in cases where we believe disclosure is required and/or in accordance with applicable law, regulation or legal process
- -We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you
Web Browser Cookie and Site Analytics
Third Party Websites
Our site is not targeted to or intended for children, and we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.
California residents may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the address below.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Contacting us and Updating Your Info
J.W. Hulme Co.
678 W 7th St. St. Paul, MN 55102
We'd love to hear from you.
Thank you for visiting our site. We value our relationship with you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance your experience with this site or our products.