Editor Briefcase with Trolley Sleeve
Ample storage, design functionality, and beautiful leather define our Editor Briefcase. Designed to be your everyday work bag with extra room and storage for all your tech items, papers, notebooks and laptop, the Editor Briefcase has you covered. We recommend this bag for people who need room to carry a little more in their bag. The two large exterior pockets with turn-lock closures are easy to open, yet remain secure when closed, giving you easy access to important items you need to store on the outside of your bag. The full “zip-around” clamshell design, allows you to fully open the bag and lay it flat, which makes both packing and TSA a breeze. On the back of this bag is a flat leather sleeve that allows you to slip your rolling bag handle through, making airport travel easy. The inside of this bag features leather snap tabs to store your headphones, keys, charging cords and USB cables, as well as leather flap pockets for your business cards, cell phones, and tech gadgets.
16"W x 11"H x 4"D (5.5" D including outer pockets). Fits up to 15" laptop.
Style No 762.
- Style No. 762
- Fits up to a 15" laptop
- Full "zip-around design"
- Solid antique brass hardware & zippers
- Rolled leather handles
- 2 x Exterior storage pockets with hidden turnlock closures
- Rolling luggage handle slip sleeve on the outside
- Laptop storage sleeve
- Slip pocket storage
- Interior tech pocket storage
- Cord keeper loops
- Pen holders
- Business card holder
- Cell phone holder
- Detachable Belgian webbing shoulder strap with leather pad
- 16"W x 11"H x 4"D (5.5" D including outer pockets)
- 3.25 lbs.
- Product Imported
- Soft microsuede fabric lining
- J.W. Hulme’s exclusive, premium leathers are an experience all their own. Each lot of full-grain hides is delivered semi-naked, so that natural variations, such as small scars, creases, and striations are more pronounced than in more processed leathers. These naturally occurring marks are features, not flaws. Each leather piece is expertly crafted by a skilled artisan who has an uncompromising eye for detail. With regular use, your leather bag or accessory will age gracefully, developing a rich patina and distinctive character.