Jackson Weekender with Ranger Strap
Our NEW Jackson Weekender is sure to turn heads. Distinctive style, clean lines and beautiful leather details make this the quintessential travel bag. Whether traveling for business or jetting on your next ski trip to Wyoming, the functionality and seamless design of this bag is guaranteed to make it your favorite travel companion. Crafted from our walnut color Hanover leather and lined with soft microsuede lining, this bag is a pleasure to hold and breaks in beautifully over time. The front features a "ranger style" closure strap with a buckle to secure over the top zipper. Soft rolled handles and thoughtful interior storage pockets help organize your travel items. A detachable shoulder strap made from Belgian cotton webbing with a sliding leather pad makes carrying this bag very comfortable to carry. Meets all carry-on size regulations. Luggage tag sold separately.
Style No. 507. Carry-on size approved. Size 23"W x 13"H x 7.5"D. Designed for 3-7 day trips. Read more about our leathers here.
Please note that we cannot gift wrap duffle or travel bags due to their large size, however, these items come with a J.W. Hulme cloth dust bag. For gift wrapping, we recommend placing the item in the dust bag and tying a ribbon at the top.
- Style No. 507
- Carry-on size approved
- Packing room for a 3-7 day trip
- Front "ranger style" buckle keeper strap
- Interior zipper storage pocket
- 4 x interior storage slip pockets
- Interior adjustable closure strap
- Detachable & adjustable Belgian webbing shoulder strap with sliding leather pad
- Fully lined with microsuede fabric
- 23"W x 13"H x 7.5"D
- 5.5 lbs.
- Product imported
- Read more about our leathers here
- J.W. Hulme’s exclusive, premium leathers are an experience all their own. Each lot of full-grain hides is delivered semi-naked, so that natural variations, such as small scars, creases, and striations are more pronounced than in more processed leathers. These naturally occurring marks are features, not flaws. Each leather piece is expertly crafted by a skilled artisan who has an uncompromising eye for detail. With regular use, your leather bag or accessory will age gracefully, developing a rich patina and distinctive character.