National Park Candle
MADE IN AMERICA
A natural soy candle handcrafted to impart the scents of the wild and pristine lands of America’s National Parks. Produced in small batches in Seattle, WA by Good & Well Supply Co. Each candle is approximately 3x3, 8 oz (1/2 pint) with a 45 hour burn time.
- Glacier - Huckleberry, bergamot, balsam fir & vanilla
- Yellowstone - Vetiver, pine needle & sandalwood
- Redwood - Oakmoss, sage, citrus & damp earth
- Yosemite - Cedarwood, amber, orange & spice
- Zion -Desert lavender, sage & dried herbs
- Olympic Candle - Evergree, Cypress, Eucalyptus & Smoke
- Grand Canyon - Charred pine, cedarwood & labdanum
Receive free ground shipping on all domestic orders of $150.00 or more. For orders under $150.00 we charge a flat fee of $9.95 for ground shipping & handling.
Please note that free ground shipping excludes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada & International countries.
Add $10.00 Expedited Delivery Methods to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Additional shipping charges that range from $300.00 - $500.00 will apply to specific items of a higher weight.
Shipping fees apply for 2-day, 3-day and Expedited deliveries.
A flat Express International rate of $75.00 will apply to all Canadian orders and a flat Express International rate of $100.00 will apply to all International orders. We will contact you once you have completed your order to inform you if there are additional duties and taxes we need to collect before the order can be shipped.